Adding a Brand Name line on PDP?

I'm looking to add a brand listings on my individual product pages -- ideally hyperlinked and leading to a separate subpage where that brand's products are gathered. 

Currently, I have to include the brand name in the product listing (image 1) but would like to have it organized as is seen in the mockup (image 2).

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 11.38.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 11.38.36 AM.png

Touchy Coffee is brand?

You will need to use custom code to do this.

First, add tag: touchy-coffee for this product, then share link to some products belong touchy-coffee tag, we can give the code to add brand link. Then you can apply similar for other brands

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

15 hours ago, megsatgoods said:

Hey @tuanphan, thanks for getting back to me. I added a touchy-coffee tag to all the brand's items in my (unpublished) store but am unsure of how to access a link as it says "tags won't show up".

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 12.42.51 PM.png

No worry. Can you share link to a product belongs this tag?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

but my site isn't published yet, so I'm not sure if you can access that or see it

Please set up a site-wide password.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Please see Store Product Detail Title Text to Link. My code uses a different technique than the one tuanphan suggests. It's just a different way to get to a similar end result.

So for the the product you linked to you'd set the title of the product to Happy Lamp | Black Tiger. Enter Black Tiger and a URL for the brand page into my code.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

@creedonThanks for this, but I'm looking to eliminate the brand name from the header and move it to a linked subhead where upon clicking you'd be directed to a page exclusively for the the brand (Blind Tiger, in this case's) products. 

Here is an example of how products currently look:

1887378234_ScreenShot2022-10-16at6_04_57PM.thumb.png.7eb61bf0446a9492a6ddfc41c8955f06.png

And what I am trying to achieve:715520683_ScreenShot2022-10-16at6_05_05PM.thumb.png.75cb9dce921157132f9219b55f9c0e7c.png

Let me know if you think this is possible, thanks so much!!

but I'm looking to eliminate the brand name from the header and move it to a linked subhead where upon clicking you'd be directed to a page exclusively for the the brand (Blind Tiger, in this case's) products. 

This is exactly what my code does. It reformats the title and splits off text (brand) onto a line by itself and makes it a link.

1796030114_ScreenShot2022-10-16at6_44_29PM.png.96fc42a309268a714c30ea4f12c11669.png

...becomes...

111224504_ScreenShot2022-10-16at6_45_26PM.png.cca5da3681684726d62fb1224a146586.png

You can't see the link here but the brand is linked.

Edited by creedon