Job application form with picture upload/attachment function

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: https://www.saatkary.net/

Hello 

I want to create an application form for interested workers. I can format the data I already want and don't get different infos like at the moment with email. 

What I want is a picture of each canditate, so it would be great to be able to let users upload a pic of themselves or to attach one. Sadly, I didn't find a way how to get this done with squarespace forms. I could use 3rd party providers like jotform, if it's not possible without. 

Thank you!

SAATKARY CARGO - Spedition & Kurierdienst

Wir bieten ein breites Portofolio an Transportdienstleistungen für Firmen als auch Privatpersonen an.
HIerunter zählen unter anderem europaweit Sperrgut versenden, Palettenversand, Motorrad Transport, sowie Service als  Umzugshelfer in München

• Replies 2
  • Views 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Solution
6 minutes ago, Darius89 said:

It would be great to be able to let users upload a pic of themselves or to attach one [to a Squarespace Form]

Take a look at the Squarespace Websites Uploader.

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain