Remove "Log In" in header from Access Denied Page

Site URL: https://icosahedron-orchid-nxj5.squarespace.com/member-portal

Hi,

I have a member workaround for my site when accessing the Member Portal, and have removed the "login" from each page, but still kept the account on the member side. I have done this by injecting the below code to each page header code injection. However I cannot find how do do this for the Access Denied Page. I cannot find a page ID to target the header on this page only.

<style>
  .header-actions .user-accounts-link {
    display: none;
}
</style>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://icosahedron-orchid-nxj5.squarespace.com/member-portal

site is public

Thanks

• Replies 3
  • Views 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Heybyrt said:

I have removed the "login"...by injecting the below code to each page header code injection. However I cannot find how do do this for the Access Denied Page.

Instead of adding the CSS in page headers, you can add it to Design > Custom CSS (without the style tags):

.header-actions .user-accounts-link {
  display: none;
}

By default, this will apply to all pages (including the access denied page) but you'll be able to limit the effect by specifically excluding or including pages by referring to their unique Collection ID.

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain

Thanks Paul, I haven't done that as it removes the account button on the Member Portal Side.

Hence why I have applied it to the 5 public facing pages Home, About, Join, Events, Podcast & Contact. It works perfectly except when a user lands on the Access Denied Page, as it appears here, and without a page specific code injection, or Page#ID I cannot seem to target the header on this page, like the others.