Form upload in member area

Site URL: https://www.campsantacruz.org/

I may be dreaming, but maybe this exists: 

I run a small non profit retreat center. I’m looking at adding a member area to my website (built in Squarespace). 

Ideally, I want a place where groups could login, upload the documents we need from them, sign some waivers, and pay their invoice. I think we will use Stripe to process payments, but I’m looking for an extension/plugin for the form upload and the waiver signing. Anyone have ideas?

• Replies 3
  • Views 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Site URL: https://www.campsantacruz.org/

I may be dreaming, but maybe this exists: 

I run a small non profit retreat center. I’m looking at adding a member area to my website (built in Squarespace). 

Ideally, I want a place where groups could login, upload the documents we need from them, sign some waivers, and pay their invoice. I think we will use Stripe to process payments, but I’m looking for an extension/plugin for the form upload and the waiver signing. Anyone have ideas?

5 hours ago, campsantacruz said:

I want a place where groups could login, upload the documents we need from them, sign some waivers, and pay their invoice.

In all honesty, Member Areas won't add any value if you need to share customer-specific information, as it is designed to allow groups of users to access common content.

There are online service that are specifically designed for organisations like yours. These are often easier to work with and less onerous than solutions that have been put together from a number of disparate solution, because they were designed specifically for the sports and leisure industry.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.