Customizing a slideshow gallery format while maintaining Lightbox function

Hello,

My client sent me a mockup (first image attached "2-LOST complete.png") of how she wants the images to be displayed on the page, which we describe as a "cluster format".  We were hoping to have a cluster format while also allowing visitors to click on an image and click through the rest of the images (the light box function in a slideshow gallery). I've attached a second image ("Screen Shot...") to explain what I mean by light box slideshow gallery function.

Is it possible to have a custom format while retaining its slideshow capabilities and what would the code for this be?

Thank you for your help!

Url: https://burgundy-jaguar-fltk.squarespace.com/1-lost

2-LOST complete.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 9.11.27 AM.png

Edited by taknee
  • taknee changed the title to Customizing a slideshow gallery format while maintaining Lightbox function
  • Replies 1
  • Views 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Site URL: https://burgundy-jaguar-fltk.squarespace.com/1-lost

Hello,

I was wondering if I could show the images on my page in a "cluster format" (as displayed in the first attached picture) while also allowing people to click on them and scroll through them like a slideshow. Right now I can only get the cluster format if I add the pictures one by one and adding spacers. However, by doing this you can click on one image at a time to see it bigger. I was hoping to be able to click on one image and then scroll through all the images all at once like a slideshow (like the second picture). Is it possible to have this format with the light-box slideshow gallery function?

Password: intheNYT

Thank you for your help!

Cluster Format.jpeg

830927398_ScreenShot2022-07-08at9_11_27AM.png.2e12e3e9538141f176cf34d59d3ad1ff.png

Edited by taknee