Can I add multiple locations on a map?

Go to solution Solved by dragsterhund,

You can create custom maps using Google Maps and then embed them in your Squarespace site.

I'm Colin Irwin aka silvabokis.  I've been a Squarespace designer & developer since 2013. 
I remember when it was all wild prairies round these here parts. 🐃🤠
Advice I give on here is free, though I may sometimes post an affiliate link or promote something I've written.
That reminds me.. ..you might want to check out my
Squarespace template finder or have a look at my other Squarespace tips
Speaking of tips, 💲I've got a tip jar that you're welcome to throw a few quid into if you think I've helped you. 
If you're looking for a Squarespace developer 
Book a chat or Drop me a line - first meeting is always free  

• 1 month later...

Hi, Kind of crashing in but Charlie, I tried embedding a map from mapbox and when I load my site it's not shown and I get a message saying this site is displaying unsafe content. When I click 'allow this content' the map is displayed but My URL looks as if the site is running locally (with the http crossed over with a red line).

Rotem

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 1/20/2014 at 7:27 AM, dragsterhund said:

Ron,

You can use Google Maps, or a number of other web mapping services. Two others that I'd recommend are openstreetmap.com, mapstory.com, or mapbox.com. All these are fully editable and embeddable in your website. I can help you get them set up.

-Charlie

Hello Charlie. I would love help embedding a mapbox map with multiple locations on my squarespace. How can I reach you directly to discuss? Thanks, Saskia (sveendorp@gmail.com)

On 9/14/2021 at 7:25 AM, SaskiaV said:

Hello Charlie. I would love help embedding a mapbox map with multiple locations on my squarespace. How can I reach you directly to discuss? Thanks, Saskia (sveendorp@gmail.com)

You can also use Advanced Map Block to achieve this.

Extended Squarespace Maps .png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)