Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Ron1570047745

Can I add multiple locations on a map?

Question

13 answers to this question

Ron,

You can use Google Maps, or a number of other web mapping services. Two others that I'd recommend are openstreetmap.com, mapstory.com, or mapbox.com. All these are fully editable and embeddable in your website. I can help you get them set up.

-Charlie

You can create the map using Google Maps. Just type in your directions and once your done click on the little gear in the lower right and click Share & Embed Map. The generated link can be placed in a code block on your site.

SR

Edited by SRDesign

You can create custom maps using Google Maps and then embed them in your Squarespace site.

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here

Hi, Kind of crashing in but Charlie, I tried embedding a map from mapbox and when I load my site it's not shown and I get a message saying this site is displaying unsafe content. When I click 'allow this content' the map is displayed but My URL looks as if the site is running locally (with the http crossed over with a red line).

Rotem

Sorry for the very late response. I somehow didn't notice that my question was answered. Thank you for taking the time to reply. I'll be sure to check it out.

Hi Charlie @dragsterhund - do you do this the same way you add a map block? If I want to use map story? Sorry... Really new to this!!

I'm well aware of these other resources, but they don't give me a built-in responsive UI, and SquareSpace's map blocks do. Is there a way I can modify either solution to make the map fit my page on any device?