Jump to content

1 column Summary block layout on mobile only

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Add to Design > Custom CSS > Then save & reload the site

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1652790822955_18965 .summary-item {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column;
    width: 100% !important;
}
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
10 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS > Then save & reload the site

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1652790822955_18965 .summary-item {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column;
    width: 100% !important;
}
}

 

hey looks great thanks, but can add margin from read more link  to thumbnail?

 
Link to comment
On 5/25/2022 at 6:35 PM, yogap said:

hey looks great thanks, but can add margin from read more link  to thumbnail?

 

Use this new code

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1652790822955_18965 .summary-item {
        display: flex;
        flex-direction: column;
        width: 100% !important;
        margin-bottom: 50px !important;
    }
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
  • Susana_SQSP changed the title to 1 column Summary block layout on mobile only
  • 7 months later...
On 5/25/2022 at 1:29 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS > Then save & reload the site

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1652790822955_18965 .summary-item {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column;
    width: 100% !important;
}
}

 

Hey, this piece of code has worked great for me too but I was wondering if it's possible to restrict the summary block on mobile to also be 1 item tall? As opposed to multiple items stacked on top of each other. Thanks!

Link to comment
On 1/17/2023 at 6:19 AM, KLharvey said:

Hey, this piece of code has worked great for me too but I was wondering if it's possible to restrict the summary block on mobile to also be 1 item tall? As opposed to multiple items stacked on top of each other. Thanks!

You mean show slider with 1 item/row?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.