Is there a way to update multiple accordion blocks automatically? (30 across 30 products)

Site URL: https://greenandgrainy.co.uk

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to change a piece of text content in one place and have all accordion blocks update automatically?

I have 30 products on my site, I want to use the accordion block to display shipping costs etc. and the info is the same for each product.

Currently I have to manually update each product every time there is a change to this site-wide info, is there a way of writing the blurb or content in one place and have this feed or inform the text on the accordion block on every product automatically?

Thanks in advance,

Teddie

The usual technique for handling this issue is to put that content in the footer of the site. Hide it by default. Then when it is needed move it with JavaScript to where it needs to be.

Do you think this would work for your needs?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 1 month later...