Opensea NFT integration

Hi,

I have a client looking to integrate their OpenSea collection on their Squarespace website. The OpenSea docs have a simple iframe embed option that was easy enough to add, but the actual "Buy" or Make Offer buttons don't work. The page simply refreshes each time we click on the button. ANyone know what I am missing? I installed the Metamask browser extension and tried, but it still didn't work. 

Thanks,

Amrita

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2022 at 7:46 PM, amritanan said:

Hi,

I have a client looking to integrate their OpenSea collection on their Squarespace website. The OpenSea docs have a simple iframe embed option that was easy enough to add, but the actual "Buy" or Make Offer buttons don't work. The page simply refreshes each time we click on the button. ANyone know what I am missing? I installed the Metamask browser extension and tried, but it still didn't work. 

Thanks,

Amrita

Did you figure this out?  I also have a client interested in doing this and would love to know the best way to go about it.

5 hours ago, nazaninp said:

Did you figure this out?  I also have a client interested in doing this and would love to know the best way to go about it.

Hi...I haven't been able to figure it out. I've opened a ticket with the Level 2 team at opensea, waiting for them to get back to me. If you find a solution, please let me know as well! 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 9:58 PM, nazaninp said:

Hello, @nazaninp and @amritanan !

I'm working on a tool that allows you to integrate web3 into your existing websites, and it seems like it's what you're looking for.

I just built an MVP for a hackathon in Amsterdam, and won prizes, and now I'm looking to onboard a few users to build the tool with.

Feel free to drop me a DM, or join our Discord, which we created so we can have direct interaction with you 🙂

https://discord.gg/2xxVJgCwyT

Best regards,

Sebastian Stoll

• 6 months later...