Display day of week in event summary

I would like to display the day of the week (in all caps) in front of my dates on my event summary pages. i.e. THURSDAY, February 3, 2022

I am currently using this code on the actual events page in the Page Header Code Injection, but its not capitalizing the days or carrying over to the summary pages.

Am I putting it in the wrong place? Do I need to add additional code? and if so, where? 
I'm on brine 7.0.

<style>
  var d = new Date();
  var days = ["SUNDAY", "MONDAY", "TUESDAY", "WEDNESDAY", "THURSDAY", "FRIDAY", "SATURDAY"];
  var months = ["January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June", "July", "August", "September", "October", "November", "December"];
  document.getElementById("demo").innerHTML = days[d.getDay()] + " " + months[d.getMonth()] + " " + d.getDate() + " " + d.getFullYear();
</style>

Edited by tinypops
5 hours ago, tinypops said:

I would like to display the day of the week (in all caps) in front of my dates on my event summary pages. i.e. THURSDAY, February 3, 2022

I am currently using this code on the actual events page in the Page Header Code Injection, but its not capitalizing the days or carrying over to the summary pages.

Am I putting it in the wrong place? Do I need to add additional code? and if so, where? 
I'm on brine 7.0.

<style>
  var d = new Date();
  var days = ["SUNDAY", "MONDAY", "TUESDAY", "WEDNESDAY", "THURSDAY", "FRIDAY", "SATURDAY"];
  var months = ["January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June", "July", "August", "September", "October", "November", "December"];
  document.getElementById("demo").innerHTML = days[d.getDay()] + " " + months[d.getMonth()] + " " + d.getDate() + " " + d.getFullYear();
</style>

Coudl you share the site url where you use this code?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!