Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Change language in the shop

CaDeBr

Question

10 answers to this question

19 hours ago, CaDeBr said:

How do I change the language of the variants in the shop?

You've typed these variant names in yourself. You can change them by using the product composer. Note that it's easier to do this using the old composer, not the new one. See Editing Products.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

11 hours ago, CaDeBr said:

Site URL: https://lemon-whale-ecfw.squarespace.com/shop/p/formesse

Hi there

How do I change the language of the variants in the shop, zie attach.

Thanks in advance 😉

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 om 14.52.10.png

Your site is still private. You can give it a protected password and share it to check your issue

Squarespace_set_password.gif.45a9dfed0883942c863aec4183ece64e.gif

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

6 hours ago, paul2009 said:

You've typed these variant names in yourself. You can change them by using the product composer. Note that it's easier to do this using the old composer, not the new one. See Editing Products.

It is not the product but the 'language of the variant' that has to change.

For example: size or color

20 minutes ago, CaDeBr said:

It is not the product but the 'language of the variant' that has to change.

Sure, I understand. To choose something other than 'Color' choose 'Custom...' and then type the name in the language you require:

choose-variant-name-color-fr.gif.15ed12f383d59ed857eef2d0b501b1a8.gif

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

19 hours ago, CaDeBr said:

Hi

Can I change the text, see below 👇1844184731_Schermafbeelding2021-10-14om15_19_22.thumb.png.58b114e3a1d809a0a908b0aa6cbccfa3.png

Greetings
Carine

Your site is private. Can you setup password & share url?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

On 10/15/2021 at 4:57 PM, CaDeBr said:

Try adding to Design > Custom CSS

h2.cart-title {
    visibility: hidden;
}

h2.cart-title:before {
    visibility: visible;
    content: "new cart";
}

.empty-message span:first-child {
}

.empty-message>span:first-child:before {
    content: "new text";
}

.empty-message a span {
}

.empty-message a span:before {
    content: "new link";
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care