Multilingual site settings

Go to solution Solved by Parker_SQSP,

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on the SqS forum, so bare me if I posted this in the wrong section. My question is: 

Since SqS doesn't offer multilingual flag options for the header-section (I really hope they will release this soon as some countries have multilingual foreigns, like Luxembourg), I was wondering how to set up multilingual for different countries. My company will be focussing on Netherlands, Belgium Estonia, Luxembourg, UK. How can I make sure that a visitor from Luxembourg will get on the right multilingual site?

Thank you for your time and have great day!

Jeroen

Edited by Francescana
  • Replies 2
  • Views 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • Solution

Hi @francesca!

I'm Parker and I work on the Customer Operations team at Squarespace. It's been some time since your first post, but I wanted to say welcome nevertheless! 

We now offer an integration with Weglot. With Weglot, you can add a language-switcher button to your site's header that will allow folks to switch the language of the content. You can also create language-specific subdomains. 

Here's some more on that: 

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205809778-Creating-a-multilingual-site-in-Squarespace