Creating a specific members only logged in area

Site URL: http://www.marleyshouseofsport.com

My question is just about the members only areas which I am totally new to. If I pay for this feature can I include anything and any page (and it's inherent functionality) in this zone and is it possible to create it in a way that retains specific information for individual members only that extents beyond the built in functions of a store etc?

For example, could I make a page of my own that saves a database of frequently updated information on sports scores and bets in my case.. that's obviously going to be different for every person logged in depending on what they enter. I'm new to all this and just trying to learn and do it all myself to cut down costs. Just trying to get my head around how it's all accomplished and what I need to know in order to get this done. I'm using a template so I hope that is not a hinderance to the process. I also do not want to subscribe to the member areas thing if it will not ultimately accomplish what I need it to. 

Thanks,

Dan

Hi,

I've created a video about this topic.

Maybe it is useful to you:

EDIT:

The video is not part of my course: Squarespace Introduction for Programmers > Membership site

Edited by sorca_marian