Need the Wexley template to show image titles/descriptions in the slideshow/lightbox, as well as on mobile

Site URL: https://www.lindseylively.com

Hello, I am using the wexley template and I need the mobile version of my site to display the image titles somehow..... I also need the titles to display during the slideshow/lightbox presentation on desktop.  ...Right now, the titles only display when you hover over an image, and only on desktop.

Can anyone help me with custom css for this???  Thanks so much in advance.

Edit:  I added my URL.  

Edited by justsomeone

Please post the URL for a page where you want the image to have a title on your site.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• justsomeone changed the title to Need the Wexley template to show image titles/descriptions in the slideshow/lightbox, as well as on mobile
15 hours ago, creedon said:

Please post the URL for a page where you want the image to have a title on your site.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Thanks Creedon, I added my URL to the original post, and I also rephrased my question to make it more clear!  I am using the wexley template and I need the mobile version of my site to display the image titles somehow..... I also need the titles to display during the slideshow/lightbox presentation on desktop.  ...Right now, the titles only display when you hover over an image, and only on desktop.

This isn't a solution just some food for thought.

Well the first thing is that there is no concept of hover on mobile. Only mice can hover. So hover effects can't be used on mobile.

An alternative method of display would be needed. I did notice that the title is there on mobile. It's just hidden. The class is .image-description.

1315561386_ScreenShot2021-06-05at9_43_01AM.thumb.png.4fd148c421d3e81448ea3614d3b5320d.png

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Thank you!  How you have it in the picture there is how I would like it to look!  How can I get it to look this way?

FYI, I'm new to adding custom code.  I don't know how to go about creating my own code, I've only ever copy/pasted and made minor edits.  Thanks for the help.