HEADER ISSUE WHEN EDITING VIEWING MOBILE SITE (squarespace issue /* Hide prices on Squarespace Brine template - by Soundfocus Digita)

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: https://porcupine-saffron-tdex.squarespace.com/config/settings/extensions

Hello there - started uploading product into our Shop yesterday and noticed after a short while the appearance of this bloc note when viewing the mobile version. It also appears for a 1/2 second when uploading the desktop version.

Would anyone know why this comes up and how to get rid of it:

Edited by Jo_SQSP
Copyright
  • Solution

It looks like someone has incorrectly added this code to your Code Injection area instead of the Custom CSS area. You can remove it by going to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Hi Paul, there is indeed a code inserted which was to help with a scroll down menu.

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.4.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script> 
  $(document).ready(function() { 
    // Add as many of the following line as you need (one line per folder redirect)
    $('.header-nav-folder-title[href="/architectural-hardware"]').attr("href", "architecturalhardware");

$('.header-nav-folder-title').click(function(){
      window.location = this.getAttribute("href");
    });
  }); 
</script>

The above is different than what we had originally inserted.

The copied code in my question has only started showing up late yesterday and only seems to show up while we are in the store menu and reloading pages. 

Not sure if you can make anything of it. Much appreciated.