Customized Confirmation Email

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: http://http/www.gardenclubofoldgreenwich.org

Last fall, I customized the text in the confirmation emails that were sent to everyone who placed an order with us. I need to change it again, and I cannot find the code that changed it. I looked in the the CSS portion of design and in Advanced in Settings, but it is not there. I also looked on every the code section of every product and there is nothing there. 

Does anyone know where else I should look, or perhaps there is some CSS I can add to the Design section that will override it?

Thanks

• Replies 1
  • Views 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution
1 hour ago, charbar said:

Last fall, I customized the text in the confirmation emails that were sent to everyone who placed an order with us. I need to change it again, and I cannot find the code that changed it.

Order Confirmation emails are configured in Commerce > Customer Notifications.

If your site was created before the end of September 2020 and is still using the old email editor then you'll be able to add code (HTML and JSON variables) to the email notifications. However, if you've since upgraded to the new Email Composer or your site was created after September 2020 then you won't be able to add code to Order Confirmation emails. Instead, you can edit and style them using the new composer tool. For more information see Customer email notifications.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.