Custom font CSS for multiple quote blocks on one page only?

Site URL: http://www.myartbeatflorals.com

Hopefully this is my last question, as my website is basically done: I want to customize my quote fonts only on my Testimonials page. I have a quote already on my home page, which I'd like to stay as is. I have already uploaded the custom fonts, but don't know the CSS code to make it apply exclusively to that one page. I will have several quote blocks on the same page with the same two fonts. I considered making a Word document into a PDF and embedding it, but that puts a gray space around the document and I don't want that. If there's a way to avoid that, it would probably be easiest. 

Otherwise....For the quoted portion, I want it to be Eras Medium ITC (ErasMediumITC.ttf) in 11 pt. The source, I want to be Ink Free (inkfree.ttf) in 12 pt. I am not picky on animation...anything that looks good with multiple quotes, or none at all. 

What code would accomplish this? I've attached a photo of how I want the quote to look (the source being indented would be nice, but not necessary).

1.JPG

Edited by Ashelle
  • Replies 6
  • Views 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Ashelle said:

I have only added one quote thus far, but there will be quotes throughout that page in the blank spaces. 

https://www.myartbeatflorals.com/testimonials

Your Custom CSS box has a syntax error, all CSS or some CSS won't work properly. You can fix it first.

If you look at the bottom right corner in Custom CSS, you will see a red notice

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

4 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Your Custom CSS box has a syntax error, all CSS or some CSS won't work properly. You can fix it first.

If you look at the bottom right corner in Custom CSS, you will see a red notice

I have seen that, but it just says it needs a closing and I cannot figure out where the closing needs to go. I'm completely ignorant in coding...

Just now, Ashelle said:

I have seen that, but it just says it needs a closing and I cannot figure out where the closing needs to go. I'm completely ignorant in coding...

Here's what I have:

a.Mobile-bar-branding:after {
    content: "SOLA WOOD | SILK | PRESERVED";
    display: block;
    margin-top: 20px;
    font-size: 8px;
    font-family: futura-pt;
    color: #A0A0A0;
}

@media screen and (max-width: 639px){
  #pitch {
    min-height: unset !important;