Style 7.1 mobile menu so that links in dropdown folders are on main menu page

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

• 7 months later...
On 10/7/2022 at 12:36 AM, artbar said:

I’ve created a mobile menu, after a few hours, but it’s not too shabby. I built my own because all of the suggestions didn’t do exactly what I needed. 

@artbar Is it possible for you to share your code? I am also looking to do the same with my menu. Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 12:36 AM, artbar said:

I’ve created a mobile menu, after a few hours, but it’s not too shabby. I built my own because all of the suggestions didn’t do exactly what I needed. 

@tuanphan @creedon

Does anyone know what code @artbar might have used? Or how they might have done that? 

(I tried asking about a month ago and haven't heard anything back, so I assume they don't use the SquareSpace Forum anymore.)

7 hours ago, User1776 said:

Does anyone know what code @artbar might have used? Or how they might have done that?

The site appears to be gone so there is no easy way to know what @artbar did.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.