Space between two seperate Gallery Blocks

Site URL: https://alpaca-cow-8939.squarespace.com/work/ariat

I have 2 sets of images that have different dimensions. I want to create two different Gallery Blocks for them. For the Gallery setting i want to create a 5px spacing between the images, which is easy to do for the images within the same gallery. But i have a hard time figuring out how to create a 5px space between the 2 different Gallery Blocks so the design flow feels consistent. Is there a way i can achieve that?

• Replies 3
  • Views 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

[data-section-id="6038126a4e0a6a3472db32e4"] {

margin-bottom : 5px;

}

This is for a v7.1 site.

This will put a margin at the bottom of the first gallery in the image you showed.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 3/1/2021 at 5:50 AM, faded84 said:

Site URL: https://alpaca-cow-8939.squarespace.com/work/ariat

I have 2 sets of images that have different dimensions. I want to create two different Gallery Blocks for them. For the Gallery setting i want to create a 5px spacing between the images, which is easy to do for the images within the same gallery. But i have a hard time figuring out how to create a 5px space between the 2 different Gallery Blocks so the design flow feels consistent. Is there a way i can achieve that?

Do you still need help?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived