Mobile View Problems

Site URL: http://www.sandadelsol.com

Hello everyone

I have 2 issues that are keeping me from going live with my website and they're both mobile view related.

Mobile view:

1. I'd really like the landing page to be more "squished". The menu is too far down from the header and one can't see the footer.
I'd love to see everything at once when coming on the page.. I could not find a code that works for me.

2. My code blocks within my porfolio sites don't work in mobile view. Hence, when you click on "Yoga" the logo is yellow when it's supposed to be white to fit the rest of the style..

Appreciate any help - really!

Thanks 🙂

www.sandadelsol.com

• Replies 4
  • Views 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/14/2021 at 1:36 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
.portfolio-hover {
    min-height: unset !important;
    height: 50vh;
}
body.homepage {
    background: #f7f1e9;
}
}

Thank you so much! Unfortunately this didn't work so well.

1. The footer is now close enough but I'd need the menu to be higehr up. So more in the centre height wise. Adjusting the height in this code didn't solve that.

2. My code blocks still don't work in mobile view, hence the logos are still yellow in the subpages of the portfolio.

On 2/15/2021 at 3:53 PM, Sandadelsol said:

Thank you so much! Unfortunately this didn't work so well.

1. The footer is now close enough but I'd need the menu to be higehr up. So more in the centre height wise. Adjusting the height in this code didn't solve that.

2. My code blocks still don't work in mobile view, hence the logos are still yellow in the subpages of the portfolio.

Hello, any new ideas on this? Thx

Archived