thebergdesign

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Site URL: https://molliekeane.com/pagecv Hello, I have two buttons on a page that are displaying too big on mobile view. I would like to resize them so that they are smaller, and reposition them so

Posted Images

3 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, thebergdesign said:

Site URL: https://molliekeane.com/pagecv

Hello, I have two buttons on a page that are displaying too big on mobile view. I would like to resize them so that they are smaller, and reposition them so that they are aligned horizontally, as opposed to vertically as they are now. 

Site URL: molliekeane.com

Thank you in advance 😁

IMG_55E94AF6388E-1.jpeg

To help indentify the buttons row easier, could you add a spacer above it? I then can suggest code hide it and display buttons on  2 column on mobile

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 Degree Photo block, Seperator Block (SVG Shape divider for sections)
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Hi @bangank36, thank you for your reply. I have added spacers above the buttons, but they seem to only show up on the desktop version, not the mobile. I did align the content downwards, so maybe that helped? Let me know if I should do something else. Thanks.

@thebergdesign Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* Mobile buttons */
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#page-section-5fcf792b14319a51dc3334cc .span-12 .row .span-6 {
    width: 50% !important;
    float: left !important;
}

}