Desktop layout looks beautiful but mobile and tablet are formatted very strange.

Site URL: https://www.atlas360virtualtours.com/

Hi all, 

I've just finished a sight that looks great on desktop view with an alternating cascade style home page. On mobile and tablet however, it seems to arrange the order or elements such as line breaks and subtext very strangely. I'd have to arrange elements in a pretty woky way on desktop to have them appear logical on mobile. Is there anyway to code mobile view separately? 

https://www.atlas360virtualtours.com/ 

Thanks very much in advance! 

• Replies 2
  • Views 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thre is lots of code for mobile but the problem is every phone is different and then you have landscape and portrait view. It is a losing battle. I fought with some of the sites I have just to get the mobile view to stack things the way they needed to go, text for one image block being under the wrong block etc. I finally started, like you to re-arrange things with one monitor in mobile view while another open to dekstop. Once I made it look like it all belonged together I quit working on it. But still, I have to move things around every now and then.

I use Google chorome inspect mode to view. Right click hit inspect mobile view comes up on the left. At the top of that panel you can choose the type of phone you wan to view on Pixel 2, Glaxaxy S, ect, and the screen resolution reflects your choice. I looked at your site using a number of views, and I think you have done a great job for both desktop and mobile. You might consider, if you have not done so, adding a backup image in case your mobile video does not load, which happens sometimes. 

Archived