Different Logo's on different pages

• Replies 3
  • Views 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the darker page (like the Work page) open the Settings panel of the page you want to change (by clicking the 'gear' icon next to the page name within the Pages panel). Then click on Advanced and add the following to the PAGE HEADER CODE INJECTION area:

<style>
.header-title-logo img {
  filter: invert(100%);
  -webkit-filter: invert(100%);
}
</style>

When you save the changes, the logo will be made lighter on the darker background.

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

2 hours ago, paul2009 said:

On the darker page (like the Work page) open the Settings panel of the page you want to change (by clicking the 'gear' icon next to the page name within the Pages panel). Then click on Advanced and add the following to the PAGE HEADER CODE INJECTION area:

<style>
.header-title-logo img {
}
</style>

When you save the changes, the logo will be made lighter on the darker background.

Thank you, but it seems that option is locked under "Business and Commercial Plan" only. Is there another way around this? 

2.jpg

If you are on a Personal Plan, you can add CSS to the Custom CSS panel in Design > Custom CSS instead.

However, to do this you'll need to identify the unique collection ID of each page where you want the logo to change. For example, to change the Work page, you'd add this instead:

#collection-5fea1f43c45737001d813e30 {
 .header-title-logo img {
  }
}

Note that collection-5fea1f43c45737001d813e30 is the ID of the Work page. You can find the IDs of other pages by following this guide.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived