Would like feedback on both desktop and mobile versions please

Site URL: https://www.mattrobertsphotography.net/

I came to SS from a private web designer site.   I can't say enough positive things about SS and this site!   The foundation and core set up was done by "my random views."   VERY knowledgable and fun to work with.    Once he had that done, I spent some time learning the site and navigating around and loading my content.   I finished it up yesterday and it's all published and out there now!  I'm very excited.   

On the mobile site, once you click "in" to the content I wish there were a way to make the "menu" appear more prominent for users.   On a phone, it's subdued and once they start scrolling the menu is gone and they may believe that's it.   This is not a huge deal, but if I were to change anything, that would be it. 

Let me know your thoughts on the site!

Thank you!  

And Thank you to My Random Views for all of your great help!

• Replies 2
  • Views 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt, I hope you don't mind If I say you have a very good looking site! I built the bones and you gave it life, so to speak. Well done. 

This code snippet,  thanks to some help from bangank36 here, will let you size the word Menu on mobile view and change the color of the word if you wish. 

Paste into custom CSS, the word Menu enlarges, and color is changed to bold black. 

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
  #mobileMenuLink a {
    font-size: 30px ! important; 
  color: hsl(0, 10%, 0%) 

}

}

Archived