I'm trying to edit my site as normal on my laptop but it says I'm in mobile mode and can't edit certain aspects. Nothing new has been added or customized recently to affect it to my knowledge.

I've been working on a laptop for a year with no issues editing products. Suddenly the editor went full screen and when I try to edit additional info, it says I'm on mobile. I've cleared my cache, refreshed the page, signed out and signed back in to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

2020-12-29 (1).png

I suspect that you no longer have this problem. But lets answer anyway. First thing to do is log completely out of Sqarespace.com and if logged into the browser (which looks like Chrome) do the same thing. Close out the browser, restart it, log back into Chrome, which is not really necessary unless it is saving passwords for you, and then log back into Squarespace. com

Edited by derricksrandomviews
  • 1 year later...

I've got a similar issue. @derricksrandomviews I tried to do all you have mentioned above, but unsuccessfully. Do you have some tips for me about where I should reach to fix it? I would be very grateful for suggesting me something. An acquaintance recommended I get in touch with Salvagedata company, emphasizing they are honest and know their job well. After surfing their website salvagedata.com I noticed they are specialized more in data recovery from different devices. That's why I have doubts about contacting them. I'm keenly waiting for some advice!

Edited by marrispleasure