Adding text box on products page & changing product spacing - Sonora

Hi all!

I'm using the Sonora template and trying to just see if I can add text in between the page Intro and the Product gallery. Currently I just have this text in my Intro. I've already tried a code I found in the forum with no luck. This was the code >

<style>
    div#content:before {
      content: "Grab some of our delicious coffee! Roasted, bagged, and packaged by us with love!";
      display: block;
      text-align: center;
      color: black;
      font-size: 20px;
      margin-bottom: 50px;
  }
</style>

https://www.seabirdcoffee.com/buy-coffee

I also am looking to center the products on a page where I only have 2, my products are set up for 3 per line due to my other pages.

https://www.seabirdcoffee.com/subscriptions

Thanks ahead of time!

• Replies 3
  • Views 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, rachel27 said:

trying to just see if I can add text in between the page Intro and the Product gallery.

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection.

<style>

.ProductList-grid:before {

color: black;
    content: "Grab some of our delicious coffee! Roasted, bagged, and packaged by us with love!";
    display: block;
    font-size: 20px;
    margin-bottom: 50px;
    text-align: center;

}

</style>

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

20 hours ago, rachel27 said:

Any idea on how to fix the spacing of only 2 products on the page while the template is set up for 3?

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page.

<style>

.ProductList-grid {

display: flex;
    justify-content: center;

}

</style>

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived