How might I bypass the image size rule on my products page?

Site URL: https://abba.squarespace.com/shop/p/jci39sfpv88d44uf37gjhfygwwu4du-264j3

This is my first post. Thank you in advance for helping me 🙂 I'm rebuilding my father's fine art website. We are integrating an external zoom feature (magiczoomplus) so that visitors can really dive into his art.

I've come to the conclusion that in order to properly take advantage of our external zoom feature, I need to tell our product pages to ignore square's image size restraints. How can I do that?

IN OTHER WORDS <<

1.)  It's currently zooming only a little bit -- AS SEEN HERE

2.) I want it to zoom like the original file I uploaded -- AS SEEN HERE  (once it loads, click the image and will zoom BEAUTIFULLY)

How Do I bypass the image size restraints on the product pages?

Squarespace Version 7.1 --- Template: Hester

REALLY hoping someone can help. Perhaps it's a tiny little line of CSS. Thank you deeply!

-Elijah

www.elijahaaron.com

• Replies 5
  • Views 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection.

.ProductItem-details * {

font-family: bookman-jf-pro;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived