Jump Links in Not Linked Pages

• Replies 11
  • Views 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, concureadmin said:

Site URL: https://concure.squarespace.com/copy-astro-2020-microsite/

I would like to link sections (anchor link) within a Not Linked page so that the URL takes you to specific places on the same page. I tried following the steps shown here and here but it does not seem to be working properly. Is there another way to do this on a Not Linked page?  

Would you be able to take screenshots of something that reminds you of how you would want it to look like? And also I’m sorry if I didn’t understand correctly, but are you wanting multiple anchor links on the same page that only go to a specific part of that page as well? Or did you have something else in mind?

2 minutes ago, concureadmin said:

Site URL: https://concure.squarespace.com/copy-astro-2020-microsite/

I would like to link sections (anchor link) within a Not Linked page so that the URL takes you to specific places on the same page. I tried following the steps shown here and here but it does not seem to be working properly. Is there another way to do this on a Not Linked page?  

Hi I suggest you to read  through the guides gain you mentioned it would work perfectly fine.

1 minute ago, inunzi said:

Would you be able to take screenshots of something that reminds you of how you would want it to look like? And also I’m sorry if I didn’t understand correctly, but are you wanting multiple anchor links on the same page that only go to a specific part of that page as well? Or did you have something else in mind?

Yes, if you click on the "view our work" button on this page it'll show you what I am trying to accomplish. Only difference is that I will be using text at the top of my page to link to a section below on the same page. I would like multiple anchor links that each go to a different part of the page. 

6 minutes ago, concureadmin said:

Yes, if you click on the "view our work" button on this page it'll show you what I am trying to accomplish. Only difference is that I will be using text at the top of my page to link to a section below on the same page. I would like multiple anchor links that each go to a different part of the page. 

Oh that would be an easy work around! First you would need a code/mark down block. Do you have that in your page yet? I can tell you where to put it. And also is this kind of what you have in mind in like video below? Also I’m sorry for the zoomed part. My mobile site is glitched up with a table but I will get it fixed soon! Let me know if you have a code block and would want to know where to put the blocks. Thanks!

12 minutes ago, humxahafeex said:

Hi I suggest you to read  through the guides gain you mentioned it would work perfectly fine.

Is there any way to hide the code text that is used to link the unique ID to a section on the page (step 4 on this guide)? I do not want visitors to see the code block on my page, I would just like for them to click on the text link that scrolls them down to specific sections on the page.    

1 minute ago, inunzi said:

Oh that would be an easy work around! First you would need a code/mark down block. Do you have that in your page yet? I can tell you where to put it. And also is this kind of what you have in mind in like video below? Also I’m sorry for the zoomed part. My mobile site is glitched up with a table but I will get it fixed soon! Let me know if you have a code block and would want to know where to put the blocks. Thanks!

Yes!! This is exactly what I am trying to do. I do not have a code/mark down block yet so if you could start helping me there first that would be great. 

3 hours ago, concureadmin said:

Sure thing. I am using SS 7.0 - Bedford template

Ok! Ik so sorry for the late reply. I was celebrating something something for my dad! Now, I am using ss 7.1, no worries, there’s another way to figure things out right 😁? So I will reply back to this once I’m by my computer, so that I can help you.

8 hours ago, concureadmin said:

Sure thing. I am using SS 7.0 - Bedford template

Ok! Im back, and I made a screen recording on how to make multiple anchor links on one page. I hope this method works on version 7.0 templates. I am also vert very sorry for the slow typing in the video because i'm a bit tired. But please let me know if this helps and if you need anymore help, please let me know. Thanks! Sadly the video size is too big 😞 

30 minutes ago, inunzi said:

Ok! Im back, and I made a screen recording on how to make multiple anchor links on one page. I hope this method works on version 7.0 templates. I am also vert very sorry for the slow typing in the video because i'm a bit tired. But please let me know if this helps and if you need anymore help, please let me know. Thanks! Sadly the video size is too big 😞 

Should I take pictures to help instead ?

Archived