7.1 - Custom css using variables

Has anyone ever created a one sheet of all the css variables of a squarespace 7.1 site. For example, if I wanted to change fonts, colors, and spacing... instead of going through the interface. I would assign those options in custom css that has all those variables set up. Then when I customize the site for clients I can copy and paste into the custom css in one shot (instead of going through each screen setting them up).

Confused? Or make sense?

It's difficult to do this, it's also time consuming, so I guess no one has done this yet.
I do the same thing, write a list of CSS that are used a lot for templates (7.0 & 7.1), if you are interested I will share.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 year later...
On 10/16/2020 at 8:49 AM, tuanphan said:

It's difficult to do this, it's also time consuming, so I guess no one has done this yet.
I do the same thing, write a list of CSS that are used a lot for templates (7.0 & 7.1), if you are interested I will share.

definitely interested 🙂

• 6 months later...
On 10/16/2020 at 3:49 AM, tuanphan said:

I am also interested

On 10/16/2020 at 8:49 AM, tuanphan said:

I am interested in this too please.

Thank you