Data entry for each service product

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hello everyone,

I'm struggling with the customization of event tickets (service products) in squarespace. I would like to allow a user to purchase multiple quantities/tickets in a single transaction but require data (i.e. name, email, etc) for each individual ticket. For example, if someone purchases 4 tickets, they will need to input 4 different names, 4 different emails, etc.

Does anyone know how this can be done? Currently, I have a custom form attached to certain products but regardless of quantity, it only asks for that information once.

Thank you,

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution
On 10/8/2020 at 4:31 PM, ftw said:

I'm struggling with the customization of event tickets (service products) in squarespace. I would like to allow a user to purchase multiple quantities/tickets in a single transaction but require data (i.e. name, email, etc) for each individual ticket. Currently, I have a custom form attached to certain products but regardless of quantity, it only asks for that information once.

If the tickets are added as 'Service' products and the Let Customers Buy Multiple Service Products setting is disabled (in Commerce > Checkout) then customers will be forced to add one ticket at a time, and complete the form for each ticket.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.