Fixed Header or appearing header while scrolling down

Hi,

last time I asked a question it was solved and so I will just try it once more. 

I've read several answers to similar questions, tried a lot of codes but it doesn't work.

I like to fix the header on top or better that it appears when users start to scroll the page. Really I have no idea to get this. 

Would be happy to find help here again.

Thanks

Tina

• Replies 3
  • Views 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @TinaB,

If your site uses Squarespace 7.1, you can have a fixed header with these steps. If your site is on Squarespace 7.0, it depends on which template you're using, as mentioned here.

To find out what version of Squarespace and which template your site uses, check out this guide

I recommend in future always posting a link to your site when asking questions so that other users will be able to check out what you mean.

I hope this helps!

cg1q_g5kO_xGfCuu4Be7izVV_NRhqDc4ve0tGQPjM9KcJEsGk7_r2aOC3TvFDREPcEBeqkVyVYkbcd2f5SqEBwjMR67QYD2Kew-OhW65fVNWvTGdP1cmXHWUSbycirsSKTcnHL_G
SPENCER CHRISTIE
CUSTOMER OPERATIONS ADVISOR
HE/HIM

2 minutes ago, SpencerC said:

I recommend in future always posting a link to your site

...and, if the site is in trial or not yet live, please set a site password and share it with us too.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived