Group products

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, alexscasny said:

Does anybody know if there is a way to group products?

Yes, you can add categories to your products to help customers find what they're looking for.
Categories automatically create category navigation links on your Products Page. Both tags and categories can be used as filters in various organizational blocks, and you can also link to them from your site's main navigation. 

For more information see Product Categories.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

9 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

Yes, you can add categories to your products to help customers find what they're looking for.
Categories automatically create category navigation links on your Products Page. Both tags and categories can be used as filters in various organizational blocks, and you can also link to them from your site's main navigation. 

For more information see Product Categories.

Thank you Paul, but could i also create one product that contains 5 single products, so that this also affects the inventory? Sorry, still learning 

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. 

Unfortunately, you cannot create product bundles or gift packs in a way that will take care of inventory levels. This is currently one of the limitations of Squarespace. Of course you can manually 'reserve' some of your product inventory for bundles and then manually create them as new products.

If a post helps you, please click a "Like" option below  ↘️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

2 hours ago, paul2009 said:

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. 

Unfortunately, you cannot create product bundles or gift packs in a way that will take care of inventory levels. This is currently one of the limitations of Squarespace. Of course you can manually 'reserve' some of your product inventory for bundles and then manually create them as new products.

If a post helps you, please click a "Like" option below  ↘️

Ok, thank you anyway. Will find another solution for that.

Archived