How to code for fixed/sticky text

Hello! I've been trying to make a text block fixed in some of my pages, so that when I scroll down trough it, the text will always stay in the same place. And also, if it helps, I'm using wells-template. So far I haven't been too succesfull. For the record, I have almost zero knowledge on coding. Thank you in advance! I've also attached an image in case my words weren't clear enough!

Fixed text.png

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 1:00 AM, tuanphan said:

Can you share link to page where you has text to sticky?

and which plan do you use? Personal or Business.

@tuanphan I'm on a business plan and would also like to know how to make a a text block sticky. I am using the Brine template. My projects are set up using a blog page and then shown using a summary block grid. Here is a link to the page. https://mdza.squarespace.com/new-blog/bear-republic-crossfit I'd like users to scroll through the post and for the text block to remain in place. Sticky.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 12:41 AM, boxmade said:

@tuanphan I'm on a business plan and would also like to know how to make a a text block sticky. I am using the Brine template. My projects are set up using a blog page and then shown using a summary block grid. Here is a link to the page. https://mdza.squarespace.com/new-blog/bear-republic-crossfit I'd like users to scroll through the post and for the text block to remain in place. Sticky.

Hi. Sorry for the delay. I was off some days.

You want this text sticky?

Bear Republic is a CrossFit gym in San Diego, CA. They are long time clients of my apparel and merchandise business Boxmade. Their existing website needed an update and the owner mentioned he liked the site for Boxmade. It just so happened I designed and built the Boxmade site myself so I was commissioned to redesign theirs. I also set up an ecommerce option on the site. Check it out here

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 1/2/2021 at 12:29 AM, tuanphan said:

Hi. Sorry for the delay. I was off some days.

You want this text sticky?

No worries. Happy New Year! Yes please. I'd like to make a text block in a blog post sticky and be able to apply it to other or all blog posts. 

Archived