Capital letter doesn't show

• Replies 7
  • Views 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Odd.

What happens if you take that line out temporally? Does the line go away in edit mode and the live site? Then type that line back in again from scratch. In other words don't copy and paste that line.

Does that fix the problem?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Hey @Lian

Alternatively/additionally to use code to fix the issue, you might want to contact Squarespace Customer Support, for personalized assistance. This doesn't look like intended behavior and they will be able to take a closer look and check what might be the cause of the issue. While reaching out to them, make sure that you don't have any code added to your site so they'll be able to troubleshoot this. 

13 hours ago, IXStudio said:

Hi

Use this code in Design -> Custom CSS

[data-section-id="5edfa13179c3d50ba4ac3ef0"] .sqs-block-html .sqs-block-content *:not(h1):not(h2):not(h3) {
    text-transform: capitalize !important;
}

Please use the like button if it helps you!

Best,
Leopold

Thanx for this, it worked!

Archived