Sitewide header color in Squarespace 7.1

Site URL: https://www.nonstoptimeless.com/hostens-biopremiarer/p/crash

So, the header draws its background color from the theme of the first section of the page. We're using store pages to display our film catalog, and I would like the header to be the same gold color as on all other pages, but I don't want the "products" to have golden backgrounds on their separate pages.

So - what css would make the header golden (#bc9d58) sitewide, disregarding what theme each section uses? Still of course transparent when at the top, just as it is now by defeault.

Much thankful for any help!

• Replies 4
  • Views 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/12/2020 at 3:57 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

header#header {
    background: #bc9d58;
}

Thanks, tuanphan. This, however makes it opaque at all times, I would like it to remain transparent when top-scrolled. Any ideas on that?

try again with this

body:not([data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]).tweak-transparent-header .header .header-announcement-bar-wrapper:not(.shrink):not(.transparent-header-theme--override) {
    background: #bc9d58 !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

20 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

try again with this

body:not([data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]).tweak-transparent-header .header .header-announcement-bar-wrapper:not(.shrink):not(.transparent-header-theme--override) {
    background: #bc9d58 !important;
}

Tried it, still not transparent. Also tried removing the "!important", however that just took it back to normal, including the defeault header background on pages with another theme. I might just add an additional section on all pages, even when it would look better without one.

I'm very thankful for your efforts though!

Archived