• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Align Product Page in Center

Nabiloh

Question

Hey everyone,

I have an issue with the product layout here, I want to make the 4th item centred below the top 3 www.johnsummitmusic.com , I tried multiple codes over the past week but no luck. Any help would be sincerely appreciated!

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

7 answers to this question

Hi @tuanphan

I seem to have the same issue on my page (7.1)

I only have 2 products in my store page - and they are aligning left instead of center. I think the above applies to product list grid but the store is not one of those...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

19 hours ago, lucagalbiati said:

Hi @tuanphan

I seem to have the same issue on my page (7.1)

I only have 2 products in my store page - and they are aligning left instead of center. I think the above applies to product list grid but the store is not one of those...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Can you share link to store page? We can check easier

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I came back. Will answer soon.

Hi @tuanphan

I am having a similar issue. I only have 1 product on my store page and I am trying to center align it rather than the default which is left aligned. I tried the code you provided above but no luck. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

On 11/13/2020 at 5:37 AM, Dandrew2411 said:

Hi @tuanphan

I am having a similar issue. I only have 1 product on my store page and I am trying to center align it rather than the default which is left aligned. I tried the code you provided above but no luck. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Can you share link to store page? We can check easier

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I came back. Will answer soon.