Mobile View Design Help

Site URL: https://www.nscadv.com

Hi to all!

My website computer view is looking a lot different than the mobile view. My main issue is that the 3 content links/blocks that I made right under the title "Consulting" is not centered. On the computer view, these 3 content links/blocks (events, services, about) are horizontally orientated right under the title. 

My question is how do I change the mobile look to show the "event" "services" and "about" to be centrally aligned below "Consulting" on the home-page mobile view? Would that be solved by adding in a customer CSS/coding injection or does that pertain to a plain format issue?

I would really appreciate any help - thank you!!

PW: newyork

1897144423_ScreenShot2020-07-20at1_07_44AM.thumb.png.b4183cd64bb1ed3e00168ce0d7409e55.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will need to post a link to your site. The coders here will need to inspect  that page and come up with the precise code and block id, I think this is close but even though I have used SS for a long time I am still learning CSS myself:

@media screen and (max-width: 640px) {
#BLOCKID h1 {
  text-align: center;
}
}

The code above will need the block ID for the page needing to be changed. After inserting the code view the results from a phone not from your desktop. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived