Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

portfolio item limit

It can be frustrating to discover limits when you reach them, rather than at the outset. 

On Squarespace 7.1, Portfolio sub-pages do have some limitations:

• You can add up to 60 sub-pages to a Portfolio Page (previously 40). Although a plus point is that sub-pages don't count toward the 1000 page limit!
  • It’s not currently possible to move sub-pages between Portfolio Pages.
  • Individual portfolio sub-pages can't be hidden from search engine results.
  • Hover layouts use a slight overlay on sub-page thumbnail images. It's not possible to increase or remove this.

For a heads-up about the other Squarespace page limits, see the support article, Page limits.

Edited by paul2009
updated page limit

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Sqsp Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Expert and founder of SF Digital, dedicated to improving websites by building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/18/2021 at 4:46 PM, kate2 said:

40 is not enough!

The limit is now 60 sub-pages. 🙂

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Sqsp Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Expert and founder of SF Digital, dedicated to improving websites by building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

• 3 months later...