11 answers to this question

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (min-width:768px) {
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1590817488800_15909 .checkbox .option {
    float: left !important;
    width: 30% !important;
}
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Hi !  I was looking to do the same but just to align both fields side-by-side. I used this code in my ccs box and it didnt do anything. can you help. thanks.

On 6/15/2020 at 8:44 AM, tuanphan said:

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1590817488800_15909 .checkbox .option {
    float: left !important;
    width: 30% !important;
}
}

11 minutes ago, jennypetit said:

Hi !  I was looking to do the same but just to align both fields side-by-side. I used this code in my ccs box and it didnt do anything. can you help. thanks.

If you share link to page where you insert form, I can check easier.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

On 7/12/2020 at 12:09 AM, jennypetit said:

https://sarahernandezpsicologa.squarespace.com/ 

password ONE

I want to aline side by side the name, email and button on the form.

thank you

Incorrect password

So I've now added one more field - and I want 'Din e-post' together with 'Bedriftens navn' on the same line please?

And also the check boxes to appear behind 'Velg ditt nyhetsbrev' ie. all on the same line.

Skjermbilde (178).png

26 minutes ago, jussi said:

So I've now added one more field - and I want 'Din e-post' together with 'Bedriftens navn' on the same line please?

And also the check boxes to appear behind 'Velg ditt nyhetsbrev' ie. all on the same line.

Difficult to help without checking url

On 8/26/2020 at 1:30 PM, jussi said:

www.it-folk.no

/* Align form items */
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1590817488800_15909 {
	.form-wrapper .field-list>div:nth-child(2), .form-wrapper .field-list>div:nth-child(3) {
    width: 45%;
    float: left;
}
.form-wrapper .field-list>div:nth-child(2) {
    margin-right: 5%;
}
}
}

You can adjust width, spacing..