Is there a way to link a pop-up to a button?

Hi 🙂

Thanks for your response 

Normally the 'book now' button would take our clients to our booking agent however with COVID we're just trying to capture emails to put clients on a wait list.  I'd ideally want something like this (attached) to pop up.  Ive created this as  a promotional pop-up but don't know how to link it to the 'book now' button - if thats even possible 😂

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 11.20.14 am.png

• 2 years later...

hi! is there a way to bypass the form to directly to the redirect page? I'm trying to link to the calendly form which has the form that clients would need to fill out.

In the image attached, i've removed all the form items but the email since it's requiring at least one item.

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 8.55.15 PM.png

Edited by NanaYaa
On 12/15/2022 at 9:52 AM, NanaYaa said:

hi! is there a way to bypass the form to directly to the redirect page? I'm trying to link to the calendly form which has the form that clients would need to fill out.

In the image attached, i've removed all the form items but the email since it's requiring at least one item.

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 8.55.15 PM.png

You mean click button >> Show Calendly in Lightbox?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello. Is there any way to link the Site Header button directly to a Promotional Pop-Up or pointing to a pop-up? A the moment, the pop-up under the Marketing Tools is launched automatically. I know about the Lightbox function in the Form block, that works only when creating a form within the content section.

See the header example of below. Please advise. Thank you.

Screenshot2024-07-11at13_20_21.thumb.png.428e200da2a0ca1af8daead2d70100a5.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2024 at 12:27 PM, GLUE said:

Hello. Is there any way to link the Site Header button directly to a Promotional Pop-Up or pointing to a pop-up? A the moment, the pop-up under the Marketing Tools is launched automatically. I know about the Lightbox function in the Form block, that works only when creating a form within the content section.

See the header example of below. Please advise. Thank you.

Screenshot2024-07-11at13_20_21.thumb.png.428e200da2a0ca1af8daead2d70100a5.png

You can enable Promotional Popup + share site url, I will try some code.

Or you can consider Form Block, I can give code to make Form Block Popup when clicking Header button

Or send to forum message

Hi! I have the same issue as above. Trying to link a button (on home page) to the promotional pop-up under 7.1 Website Tools (and disabling the promotional pop-up from displaying unless the button is clicked -- I think I did it by setting promotional pop-up Display to Only Certain Pages and not selecting any pages). Site: https://calliope-pike-83z2.squarespace.com/ PW: JUL25JUL25 Many many thanks!!!

image.png.d8ba49d7d727ae776c8e91488548b88a.png

Edited by SSA
Correction
On 7/27/2024 at 12:00 AM, SSA said:

Hi! I have the same issue as above. Trying to link a button (on home page) to the promotional pop-up under 7.1 Website Tools (and disabling the promotional pop-up from displaying unless the button is clicked -- I think I did it by setting promotional pop-up Display to Only Certain Pages and not selecting any pages). Site: https://calliope-pike-83z2.squarespace.com/ PW: JUL25JUL25 Many many thanks!!!

image.png.d8ba49d7d727ae776c8e91488548b88a.png

I think you will need to create custom popup, then we can achieve popup-appear-on-click-button easier.

If you want to do this, you can provide desired layout of popup, we can help easier.

Or send to forum message

I decided to try to use the lightbox plug-in for a specials page instead of a promotional pop-up. I can't seem to get the plug-in to work, but I think that will solve this issue once I can figure out what the issue it. Thanks for your help!

On 8/2/2024 at 2:15 AM, SSA said:

I decided to try to use the lightbox plug-in for a specials page instead of a promotional pop-up. I can't seem to get the plug-in to work, but I think that will solve this issue once I can figure out what the issue it. Thanks for your help!

Okay. If you need any help in the future, just comment below.

Or send to forum message