Jasper jin - Banner not showing on first entry

Site URL: https://www.vill.no/vill-arkitektur

Hi!

I have this page where you press one of the projects and then you enter the specific projectsite. I'm encountering a strange issue where you press the project and enter it but no banner shows up. Try f.ex. "Rekkehus Bergen". If you refresh the page the banner will show up though. 

On some of my other pages like the landingpage vill.no i have some code injection to block the banner from showing up, but this is not applied globally to the site.

Anyone seen this before?

Best regards, Anders

• Replies 2
  • Views 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok think i found the solution.

Addes this to the global code injection

<style>.page-banner-wrapper:not(.page-banner-has-image) { height: 0 !important; }
</style>

Seems to work. I guess the problem is that my page isn't reloading every time you enter a new page, hence the original page injection wouldn't be executed as you went from one page to the other.

10 hours ago, anderseide said:

Ok think i found the solution.

Addes this to the global code injection

<style>.page-banner-wrapper:not(.page-banner-has-image) { height: 0 !important; }
</style>

Seems to work. I guess the problem is that my page isn't reloading every time you enter a new page, hence the original page injection wouldn't be executed as you went from one page to the other.

ajax loading is the cause. You can adjust code & insert code to Custom CSS

or disable ajax loading. https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000253288-Ajax-loading

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived