Wondering if this was possible?

Hey there, 

So I'm new to Squarespace and love the platform itself and all it offers. I currently am trying to create a 90's inspired site and was wondering if this was possible at all to do here. Similar to the Glass Animals' website design (https://opensource.glassanimals.com/), I was wondering if there was a way to upload icons to work as buttons so that when you click it, it could be transferred to another page. Or if there was a way to import the icons on the homepage as images, and then make a transparent button to put over it, so that when you were to click on an image it does somewhat of a similar effect. I've looked into other platforms where this seems more achievable, but overall would love to use Squarespace for all of its features. If someone could give any further input, it'd be greatly appreciated!

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can upload images and give them click thru urls to other pages, don't have to put a button over them, you can put text or a button underneath, or just make the image a button itself. The icon thing will work as well with a bit of sizing manipulation. Nav bar icons can be done with code so a business plan will be necessary to have a lot of control over the sites look and design. 

A wild Incapsula website for sure.  

Archived