Find results in...
Advanced Search

Remove Blog Title from Blog Post

On 4/29/2020 at 11:02 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.blog-item-title h1 {
    display: none;
}

I want to change my blog titles on my blog homepage to be smaller than h1 but i cant seem to do that without a huge gap between the lines. Is there a way to change my h1 to h4 or smaller?

site www.boudiebabeboudoir.com/blog

On 10/21/2021 at 8:30 AM, sarahanne915 said:

I want to change my blog titles on my blog homepage to be smaller than h1 but i cant seem to do that without a huge gap between the lines. Is there a way to change my h1 to h4 or smaller?

site www.boudiebabeboudoir.com/blog

Add to Design > Custom CSS

h1.blog-title a {
    font-size: 12px;
}
h1.blog-title {
    line-height: 18px !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to remove the titles from an alternating-side-by-side blog, but none of the CSS suggestions work.  I have successfully used this code to remove titles from the basic grid layout, but when I change the blog to the alternating format and update the layout name in the code, nothing happens.

.blog-basic-grid--text {
}

Any ideas for how to make this work? 

On 11/18/2021 at 7:06 AM, tigress02 said:

I'm trying to remove the titles from an alternating-side-by-side blog, but none of the CSS suggestions work.  I have successfully used this code to remove titles from the basic grid layout, but when I change the blog to the alternating format and update the layout name in the code, nothing happens.

.blog-basic-grid--text {
}

Any ideas for how to make this work? 

Try this code

h1.blog-title {display:none !important;}

Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

• 7 months later...
On 6/24/2022 at 4:35 AM, thiswanderingsoul said:

Hi there! I am having trouble because I removed the titles from my blog pages but now I cant figure out how to change them when I got to make a new post so that they don't say "blog post title one" on the blog page... please help! 🙂https://www.this-wandering-soul.com/blog

Add to Design > Custom CSS

.blog-alternating-side-by-side .blog-title {
}

Or send to forum message