Redirect To a Thank You Page After a Specific Purchase

Site URL: https://www.samadog.com/products

Hello, I have seen this questions ask a few times (recently) but with no responses. I am hoping someone could help us with a single product redirect. We have a course we will be launching soon, we would like to redirect ONLY those who purchase the course to a thank you page that will have a video on it. We do not want all purchases to be redirected here. Is this possible? Thank you for any help anyone out there might be able to provide. 

Please note: the product is not live on our page yet to view - if that is needed for help. 🙂

• 9 months later...

@friendsfirst

I'm a little confused by the OP's description. After purchase to me means after the customer pays.

Is that what you are wanting to do? Or, are you wanting this redirection to happen after the add to cart has been clicked?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 4 months later...

Need help with the exact same problem! 

After the customers pay for a spesific product (not all products) I want to redirect them to a custom thank you page

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...