Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Adding a black frame to thumbnail images in an index

Site URL: http://www.augury.me/

Hello! I would like the thumbnails of my index pages (Projects) all outlined in black to add contrast against the white background of the website. The template I am using is Avenue. Can anyone suggest how I may customize this template with code to put thin black borders around all of my project thumbnail images? 

Thanks in advance!

Steph

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 2.29.07 PM.png

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS .homepage .project .intrinsic { outline: 1px solid black; }  

I used this code to put a gold border around all my gallery blocks, not pages,  in Avenue.      } .sqs-gallery-design-stacked-slide{    border:solid 5px rgba(255, 197, 71, .4);  }

Posted Images

Thanks Derrick! Do either of you know how I can keep my page layout style "Centered" and have the body text on each Index page be left-aligned? So far in Avenue template I don't see where I can do this without changing the entire layout style to be Right/Center/Left aligned.

Thanks for your help. 

Text block in a gallery page header should be controlled separately from the gallery. If its a page with a gallery block same thing. Go to a page you want to adjust, then design site styles and choose the text, the menu will follow see what you can do. If you can't move it, code should do it if needed.