How do I set paragraph style in a Markdown Block?

Site URL: https://arena-2.squarespace.com/home/#offering

Hello all 🙂

In a MARK DOWN BLOCK, I want to set text styling of select text as "small paragraph". So that this text will look like what ever design "small paragraph" to look like in Design/Font....

https://arena-2.squarespace.com/home/#offering

Password for site: Arenasite

In the Mark Down block text editor, I have the choice to set select text as H1, H2 or nothing? 

But maybe, there is a basic html code I can insert, that will style select text to be a certain (pre-set) paragraph?

If, not, maybe I can insert html to define text styling to be same as small paragraph? (font, size, line height etc) and so forth. 

I need help for this, since I dont know how to code, but I know how to copy-paste :-). 

Here is the total code from one of the mark down blocks:

> #### Learn more

In collaboration with you, we use our analytical framework & data science models to turn human, social and business insights into business opportunities. Core focus areas for Strategic Projects include Business Direction & Strategy, Digital Strategy & Transformation, Product Development & Innovation.

>

Typical services include:

* Redefining your business unit direction to uncover new growth potential.

* Defining the optimal mix of products and services in your portfolio.

* Building new planning processes that connect different business units across a company.

* Developing a foundational perspective and value proposition regarding how to win in a new growth area.

* Developing a concrete definition of the new growth area, making a big bet. 

* Defining your strategic portfolio management model and product strategy.

* Developing a clear innovation intent: providing direction, identifying and prioritizing projects.

The "#### Learn more" loads an image and accordian script.

Its ALL the text below that line, that I would like to style/set as "small paragraph"

Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived