Want to add custom phone icon in footer

To do that, you'll need to recreate the entire line of social media icons as a code block using FontAwesome.

You'll include the Font Awesome code in your site code injection as detailed in this post, then in a code block add the code for the icons and links, something like this:

<div><a href="mailto:youremailaddress" target="_blank">
<span class="fa fa-envelope"></span></a> <a href="https://yourlink.com" target="_blank">
<span class="fa fa-globe"></span></a>
</div> 

Edited by christyprice

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

• 2 years later...

@Chloe_ECD thanks! There’s actually a great plugin now to add custom social icons anywhere that I prefer using. This post has a walkthrough and coupon code: https://christyprice.com/blog/different-social-links-icons-squarespace  

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 5:38 PM, Chloe_ECD said:

Great! Thanks @christyprice . I was actually originally looking to add a mobile icon to a footer in front of a phone number with font awesome but that is helpful to know also. It's ok I worked it out in the end.

Hi Cloe, what did you use in the end?

I run FuseHub Creative Group, a syndicate of creatives from all over the world with one common goal - to develop creative and strategic solutions for ambitious organizations, and develop cool plugins which you can find on the SQS Mods platform - Circle Members always get a 10% discount with this code: SQSMOD10.