Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
hitsadrian

which template lets you more than one background colour? One per page

I haven't choose a template yet, but checking with the free trial can't find the possibility to have more than one background colour. 

I was thinking in having one background colour per page. Is there any template that let's you do so? 

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by hitsadrian

I would take a look at version 7.1 of Squarespace which allows you to change the background colour per page and per sections within that page. It won't allow you unlimited background colours but it's better than what is offered in version 7.0 of Squarespace.

https://www.squarespace.com/templates?onboarding_v7_1_0819=minimal_template_store_v7_1

That being said if you are comfortable with CSS then either version of Squarespace will allow you to adjust the background colour of each page individually. It's just that version 7.1 also allows you to adjust the background of individual sections on each page as well.

If you see an answer that was helpful please consider hitting the 121238226_Screenshot2019-11-02at14_53_39.png.0416997a5e856e0159fa1edbd624659e.png button on the right. 

Need help with your website or online store? Feel free to get in touch.

thompsonweb.design