Making logo bigger on York

Hello, I would like to make my logo bigger and to overlap it on top of my content, let's say, so that the blank space under the logo is smaller than it should, and that the logo comes on top of content, I've been trying using CSS but so far not successful, could someone give me an advice?I am using York template.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 9
  • Views 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

@eva2 You should share site url to check.

Hi, thanks for your answer, unfortunately, I am working in an unpublished site, so the link to the site wouldn't show my York template but the current design using another template. I've made a template of what I would like to achieve, logo bigger than the header and overlapping all content, I hope this helps

Thanks

a1.jpg

On 10/21/2019 at 1:17 PM, tuanphan said:

@eva2 you can use custom code (negative margin bottom to create overlap) to solve. 

I can't give the code without check site url.

This is the current size, but again, I am applying York in the unpublished template (same site) 😞 Hope this helps:

I've edited a couple of things in your code and now it works, I leave it here in case someone has this question in the future, thanks so much

/*logo*/
@media screen and (min-width:641px) {
.logo-image img {
    margin-bottom: -150px; margin-top: -20px; margin-left: -20px; 
  position: relative; z-index:999 !important;
}
}

Archived